Department of Finance ( DOF )
In line with the mandates outlined in the Royal Charter for DHI, the Finance Department pursues the following objectives:
- Ensure remittance of increasing dividends to Ministry of Finance
- Optimally manage the financial resources available with the Group.
- Mobilize Capital for investments
- Strengthen the Financial Management in DHI and its portfolio companies
- Provide financial advisory services to portfolio companies relating to investment, divestment and debt
- Improve the international financial standing of the country through proposals to the Royal Government
- Undertake Business development activities in areas related to finance
- Ensure compliance with Bhutan Accounting Standards (BAS) for DHI and Portfolio Companies
- Provide feedback on regulations relating to financing and funds
- Arrange inter-corporate financing and provide guarantees to DHI Owned Companies for raising competitive financing.
- Build reserves for Investments