Entrepreneurship Promotion Fund
Business Support Services
BUSINESS SUPPORT SERVICES
DHI has developed the Business Support Services for aspiring entrepreneurs/private sector individuals requiring to start new businesses or expanding their existing businesses.
The main objective of the Business Support Services is to provide guidance and facilitate the entrepreneurs by making them aware of the relevant websites, rules, regulations and information available to assist them in setting up or expanding their business.
The Business Support Services will provide the following one- to-one consultation to the interested private sector at free of cost:
1. Provide advisory services/guidance in development of business plans (providing important and relevant information required to develop a business plan).
2. Provide in-house advisory services for specific business subjects (Legal, Human Resource, Finance, Accounts and Project Implementation).
3. Provide guidance and relevant business information and resources (mapping the procedures involved in obtaining a business license) to facilitate the entrepreneurs in starting or expanding their businesses.
How to avail the services?
• The business support service is available during office hours at the Private Sector Development Unit (PSDU), DHI on weekdays excluding public holidays.
• Services are available on request for appointment. Therefore, interested private sector can contact Ms. Lhakyi Tenzing, Associate Analyst- PSDU at email:firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 336257/58(EXT-149) during office hours (9AM-5PM) to fix an appointment.