5th DHI BEGIN Program
HI is pleased to announce the 5th BEGIN (Business Entrepreneurship Growth and INnovation) Training Program. The BEGIN Training Program will be for about a period of 3 months (on a staggered schedule) commencing from 5th May 2014.
A. The BEGIN Training Program will be for entrepreneurs:
- 1. intending to start new businesses; OR
- 2. with existing small businesses with potential for substantial growth; OR
- 3. developing new subsidiaries of existing companies.
B. Application Process:
- Interested applicants apply for the Program.
- All applicants who applied for the Program undergo the Opportunity Spotting and Evaluation Session which will provide tools and concepts to aid aspiring entrepreneurs in observing daily life and assisting them in translating these observations into viable business opportunities; additionally, gives aspiring entrepreneurs the skills needed to evaluate whether or not their proposed business idea might be viable as a business venture.
- Applicants will then be given a weeks' time to carry out their opportunity spotting and evaluation.
- Preliminary screening of the applicants will be carried out through business plan pitching (approximately 5 minutes) based on the work applicants have carried out with their opportunity spotting and evaluation to short list applicants.
- Short listed applicants will be notified.
- Final interview with the shortlisted applicants will be carried out by an interview panel.
- Final applicants will be selected and contacted to undergo the 5th BEGIN Training Program.
C. Ideal candidates for the Program will be:
- Highly motivated individuals with strong entrepreneurial traits.
- Prior work experience, ideally in the same field as their proposed ventures.
- University graduate and/or possessing complementary vocational skills to their proposed ventures.
- Individuals with business idea/plan
- Individuals within the age group of 25-45 years preferred.
- Ability to support themselves during both the 3 month training and 9 month mentoring period.
- Completed Application Form
- Copy of CID
- Copy of academic transcripts, degrees and certificates
- Copy of the Security Clearance Certificate
- No objection certificate (if presently employed)
- Two passport size photographs
- 1 professional reference letter
The Application Form can be downloaded Here.
The Application Form and relevant documents may kindly be submitted to:
Ms. Lhakyi Tenzing Associate Analyst,
PSDU Druk Holding and Investments Limited
P.O BOX 1127,
For any further queries please contact at email: email@example.com /Tel: 336257/58 (EXT-149)
The last date of submission of the completed application forms and the required documents is 5:00 PM of 11th April 2014.
All applicants will have to attend the Opportunity Spotting and Evaluation on 14th April 2014 at 9:30 AM for duration of 2 hours at the Conference hall, Royal Society for Protection of Nature (RSPN) Office, Kawajangsa.
Preliminary screening through business plan pitching will be held on 22nd April 2014 at DHI. The time will be informed later.
The results of the shortlisted candidates for interview will be declared at DHI website on 23rd April 2014 by 5:00 PM.
The final interview with shortlisted candidates will be held on 25th April 2014 at DHI.The time will be informed later.
The results of the selected 5th BEGIN Training Program candidates will be declared at DHI website on 28th April 2014 by 5:00 PM.