Press Release and Response
- DHI BizAP Closing Ceremony
- DHI BizAP Press Release
- Druk Metallurgy Limited Press Release
- Appointment of DHI Chairman
- Appointment of DHI Chief Executive Officer
- DOC Cup Press Release
- Leadership and Change Management Workshop for Senior Executives of DHI Companies
- DHI and DHI Owned Companies to support and promote Local Bhutanese Products
- Signing Of Memorandum of Understanding between DHI, HI and AFF
- Bhutan To Host First Better Business Summit
- Shareholders' Agreement - DHI and SBI
- Initial Public Offering (IPO) of Dungsum Polymers Limited
- DHI & Contract Employment
Appointment of DHI Chairman
Press Release No. DHI/M&PR/1b/2018/503
Thimphu, 27 July 2018: His Majesty The King today appointed Dasho Ugen Chewang as the new Chairman of Druk Holding and Investments Limited.
Dasho Ugen Chewang brings in a wealth of leadership experience and proven ability to lead DHI and its companies forward. He started his career in the year 1979 and served the civil service for more than two dacades, and later as the Auditor General for more than nine years from December 2005 to July 2015.
His Majesty awarded the red scarf and title of Dasho on the occasion of the 104th National Day in 2011.
Dasho assumed office with effect from 27th July 2018 following a modest reception and tendrel ceremony at DHI office.
For further information please contact:
Media & PR Unit, DHI: 02-336257/58 ext 118