DHI Owned Companies
- Bhutan Power Corporation Ltd.
- Bhutan Telecom Ltd.
- Drukair Corporation Ltd.
- Druk Green Power Corporation Ltd.
- Natural Resource Development Corporation Ltd.
- Thimphu TechPark Ltd
- Construction Development Corporation Ltd.
- Wood Craft Center Ltd.
- State Mining Corporation Ltd.
- Koufuku International Private Ltd.
DHI Controlled Companies
DHI Linked Companies
DRUKAIR CORPORATION LIMITED
Drukair is the national airline of the Kingdom of Bhutan. It started operations in 1983. Drukair operates flights to Bangkok, Kolkata, Bagdogra, Delhi, Bodhgaya, Kathmandu and Dhaka. Drukair has played a crucial role in supporting the Royal Government's High Value Low Impact tourism policy and promoting Bhutan as an exclusive tourist destination by constantly improving access and connectivity into Bhutan.