17 March 2018
Druk Holding and Investments Ltd. is floating 12000 units of commercial papers at face value of Nu. 100,000.00/unit at a discount rate of 2.5% pa for 30 days. The closing date for subscription is . Please visit the following link or www.rsebl.
14 March 2018
DHI would like to invite sealed bid from eligible printing firms with valid trade license for Design, Edit, Layout and Printing of DHI Annual Report.
Bidding document can be downloaded from the following link:
For further information, please contact Media Officer, DHI at 336257 /58 (138) during office hours.
27 Oct 2017
Bhutan Telecom has floated a tender for the Construction of Barbed Wire Fencing at Pangserthang under Dagana Dzongkhag via BTL/MKT-01/2017/322 on 19th Oct 2017 through e-GP website (www.egp.gov.bt). In this regard, a two-day bidder training for petty contractors will be carried out on the use of e-GP system on the 31st October and 1st November 2017. Interested bidders are requested to register with the following undersigned.
DUNGSAM CEMENT CORPORATION LIMITED
Dungsam Cement Corporation Limited (DCCL) is floating corporate bonds (Series III) amounting to Nu. 300 million. All interested public and private Institutions and individuals are invited to purchase the Bonds. The following are the terms and conditions;
- Issuer : Dungsam Cement Corporation Limited
- Broker : BDBL Securities Limited
- Total Issue Size : Nu. 1,500 million
- Private Placement : Nu. 1,200 million
- Public Offering : Nu. 300 million
- Tenure : 7 years
- Face Value : Nu. 1000/-
- Issue price : Nu. 1000/-
- Minimum subscription : 1000 (one thousand) units for institutions and 10(ten) units for private individuals
- Coupon/Interest rate : 8% per annum (Semi-annual payment)
- Opening Date : May 19, 2015
- Closing Date : June 19, 2015
- Allotment date : June 23, 2015
- Allotment : The allotment will be done based on the ‘Equal allocation method' of RSEBL
- Tax Exemption : Coupon amount will be exempted for the purpose of PIT.
- Guarantee/Security : Guaranteed by DHI and fully secured with the pledge of equity shares of one of its subsidiary company
Kindly read the prospectus for more detailed information on the Bond being issued. A copy of the application form and prospectus can be obtained from the DCCL website (www.dccl.bt), and BDBL offices and branches. The following are the links
For any clarification, please contact Ms. Dorji Zangmo, DCCL, (M:17660296, e-mail :email@example.com) or Mr. Sangay Wangdi, BDB (M:17516930, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)