Selection AA DOI DOF
DHI/HRA/4/2019/461 September 6, 2019
Vacancy Announcement Ref. No.: DHI/HRA/4/2019/416 dated 08/08/2019
DHI is pleased to announce the shortlisting of candidates applied for the following posts: -
- Associate Analyst, Business Development & Strategy Division, Department of Investments.
- Associate Analyst, Department of Finance
The candidates shortlisted are required to follow the schedule and details as given below:
||Entry Examination||September 16, 2019 (Monday)||10:00 AM (Reporting time at 9:45 AM)||NRDCL Conference Hall|
List of Candidates Shortlisted. (Download list)
- Candidates have to undergo DHI Entry Examination which is one pack examination consisting of the following test areas:
- English Language Ability
- Abstract and Diagrammatic Reasoning
- Data Interpretation & Numerical Reasoning
- Each will consist of 25 Questions carrying 1 mark each totaling to 100 marks.
- All questions are objective type.
- Examination time is for 3 Hours.
- Candidates are allowed to use calculator.
- Based on the marks achieved in the written examination, Candidates will be shortlisted for the final Interview. Candidates must achieve minimum 50% in the written exam to be shortlisted. However, if there are more candidates achieving 50% or more, further shortlisting may be conducted by DHI based on marks of written examination.
- Final selection will be based on the Interview and marks achieved in the Entry Examination will not be carried forward to the final selection.
- The schedule for interview will be announced at later date.
HR & Admin.