Press Release and Response
- DHI BizAP Press Release
- Druk Metallurgy Limited Press Release
- Appointment of DHI Chairman
- Appointment of DHI Chief Executive Officer
- DOC Cup Press Release
- Leadership and Change Management Workshop for Senior Executives of DHI Companies
- DHI and DHI Owned Companies to support and promote Local Bhutanese Products
- Signing Of Memorandum of Understanding between DHI, HI and AFF
- Bhutan To Host First Better Business Summit
- Shareholders' Agreement - DHI and SBI
- Initial Public Offering (IPO) of Dungsum Polymers Limited
- DHI & Contract Employment
INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERING (IPO) OF DUNGSAM POLYMERS LIMITED
Press Release No. DHI/M&PR/1b/2013/331
Thimphu, 24 April 2013: Druk Holding and Investments (DHI) will be making its first divestment since incorporation in 2007. DHI has decided to divest 49% of its stake in its wholly owned subsidiary, Dungsam Polymers Limited (DPL). The Dungsam Polymers Limited was set up in 2010 in Nganglam to manufacture polypropylene bags for supply to Dungsam Cement Corporation Limited. The construction of DPL was completed in March 2012, and since then the company has been manufacturing PP bags and selling them in the neighboring states in India. The company will start operating at full capacity once DCCL starts producing cement. DPL has an installed capacity to produce 100,000 bags per day.
The main objective of the issue is to provide the general public the opportunity to participate in the ownership of the company. All the capital raised through the issue will be retained with the company and used to retire some of its long term debt.
The shares are being offered for subscription at Nu. 165 per share, i.e. at a premium of Nu. 65 per share on a face value of Nu. 100. The share application opens on25 April 2013 and closes on 24 May 2013. The abridged prospectus can be downloaded from here.
For more information please contact:
Media & PR Unit, DHI
02-336257/58 ext 145