PRINCIPLES OF EPF
• EPF will provide equity financing. However, the fund requires entrepreneurs to also contribute some portion of their own equity in the proposed business.
• EPF will provide advisory support and guidance in strategic direction where necessary to assist the entrepreneurs.
• To encourage entrepreneurs to take more ownership towards their proposed business, EPF will generally take a minority shareholding in the business.
• EPF will accord priority and encourage businesses that are viable and with growth potential.
• EPF will over a period of time slowly divest its investments and exit from the business.