NIT No.: ABHL/2019/14 25 February, 2019
AZISTA BHUTAN HEALTHCARE (ABH) LIMITED
Registration No. L20180220SAM0627
Notice Inviting Tender
Azista Bhutan Healthcare Limited (ABHL) hereby invites sealed bids from eligible Contractors, having valid license form Construction Development Board, RGoB for the Construction of Administration Block at Motanga Industrial Park, Samdrup Jongkhar, Bhutan.
|Eligibility Class||Earnest money||Cost of Tender Document||Date of Tender Sale||Date & Time of Submission||Date & Time of Opening||Time of completion|
|Small Contractor||Nu. 70,000.00||Nu. 500.00||26th February to 15th March 2019||Up to 14:00 hrs, 28th March 2019||28th March 2019 at 15:00 hrs at ABHL Office at S/Jongkhar||07 months|
The tender documents can be purchased from the ABHL office, 2nd floor of Bhutan Telecom Building, Samdrup Jongkhar, Bhutan upon payment of non-refundable fee of Nu 1000/- in cash to Finance and Accounts Section, ABHL. It can also be downloaded from the following link, and the bidder shall pay for the tender document before submitting their tender to ABHL.
Sealed bids, accompanied by Earnets Money/Bid Security in the form prescribed in the bidding document must be submitted to the address above. The Integrity Pact Form should be duly signed and enclosed with the sealed bids failing which it shall be treated as incomplete and rejected.
ABHL reserves the right to reject or accept the bids without assigning any reasons.
Chief Executive Officer
Factory: Plot No. M-22 & M-25, Motanga Industrial Park, Samdrup Jongkhar, Bhutan.
NIQ No.: DHI/Procurement-10/2017/205 16 June, 2017 Notice Inviting Quotation
Druk Holding and Investments Limited invites sealed bid from eligible firms/suppliers (hereafter referred to as the "bidder") with valid trade license for Design, Edit, Layout, Develop and Printing of a publication on decade of DHI's journey.
Bidding documents shall be on sale from June 16, 2017. Interested bidders may obtain complete set of bidding documents upon payment of non-refundable fee of Nu. 200.00 (two hundred) only as the cost of bidding documents from Accounts Section, DHI, Motithang.
The bidding document can also be downloaded from the link below:
Bidders downloading the bidding document from the website should register themselves by intimating Accounts Unit, DHI (336258 Ext. 123) before the deadline for submission of bid and are not required to pay the cost of the bidding document. No request for sending the bidding documents by post or by courier service shall be entertained.
Ref. No: DHI/Procurement-09/2016/ 20 September, 2016 Evaluation Result
Druk Holding and Investments Limited is pleased to announce evaluation result for Design, Edit, Layout and Printing of DHI Diary, Calendar, Losar Cards 2017. See the link blow for the result:
Ref. No: DHI/Procurement-09/2016/759 20 September, 2016 Invitation of Sealed Quotations
Druk Holding and Investments Limited is pleased to invite sealed quotations for Design Edit, Layout and Printing of DHI Diary, Calendar, Losar Cards 2017.
Interested firms can download the complete set of bidding documents from the link below free of cost w.e.f 22nd September 2016 or can purchase the bidding documents from Accounts, DHI upon payment of Nu. 200.00 (non-refundable).
The sealed tenders should be submitted on or before 14th October 2016 before 12 noon and will be opened on the same date at 1500hrs. For additional information, please contact Procurement Unit, DHI @ +975-2-332347 during working hours.
Ref. No. DHI/Procurement-04/2016/746 Dated: 15 September 2016
DHI is pleased to invite sealed quotations for airfare:
For any clarifications, contact Procurement Unit, DHI at 332347 / 336257 (Ext-135) during working hours.
Date:08 June, 2016
Final Result of "Annual Maintenance Service (AMS/AMC) for SAP ERP"
Druk Holding and Investments Limited is pleased to announce the Final Result for the SAP ERP AMC Tender Document No : DHI/PROC-13/2016/03 dated 20th March, 2016.
|SN||Bidder||Financial Scoe||Technical Score||Total Score||Remarks|
Date:19 May, 2016
Result of Technical Evaluation of "Annual Maintenance Service (AMS/AMC) for SAP ERP"
Druk Holding and Investments Limited is pleased to announce the result for Technical Evaluation of the SAP ERP AMC Tender Document No : DHI/PROC-13/2016/03 dated 20th March, 2016.
Qualified for financial evaluation
Qualified for financial evaluation
Qualified for financial evaluation
Did not qualify for financial evaluation
Note: The minimum Technical score required to qualify for financial evaluation is 30 out of 50 possible score as per RFP.
The qualified bidders are invited to attend the opening of financial bids on May 26th, 2016 at 14:30 hours at DHI Conference Hall.
Reference No: DHI/PROC-13/2016/360 06 April 2015
Subject: Addendum No. 1
Reference Document No.: DHI/PROC-13/2016/03
With reference to the above tender and queries received from potential bidders, DHI would like to to issue the Addendum No. 1 attached herewith.
Ref. No: DHI/Procurement-13/2016/317 22 March, 2016
Request for Proposal
Druk Holding and Investments Limited (DHI), Motithang, Thimphu, Bhutan is pleased to invite proposals from Consulting Firms to undertake Study for Resource Optimization and Value Creation based on the following objectives:
- Task 1: Identify areas where there may be synergies in operation of the respective owned and controlled companies, i.e. in which DHI has more than 51% shareholding (DHI Group Companies) which can be leveraged by respective companies to manage costs, increase revenues and improve profitability. Within this, identify scope for improving operational efficiencies through specific interventions at the level of respective group companies and also explore avenues like common shared service resources to optimize costs and leverage existing manpower; and
- Task 2: Analyze business prospects, diversification, business expansion and new product identification for at least three companies having maximum potential impact on net worth of the DHI group.
The detailed scope of work is defined in the Terms of Reference (ToR). Interested and eligible consulting firms can download the complete set of RFP documents from the link below w.e.f 22nd March, 2016.
For any clarifications, please contact Mr. Jigme T. Tsering, DHI at firstname.lastname@example.org or +975-2- 336257/58 during office hours.Procurement Manager
Ref. No.: DHI/Procurement-13/2016/47 18 January, 2016
Expression of Interest (EoI)
The Druk Holding and Investments Limited (DHI), Motithang, Thimphu would like to invite Expression of Interest (EoI) from Local Consulting Firms having capabilities to Produce Dzongkha TV Awareness Program on DHI and its Companies based on the following objectives:
1. Inform the general public on the purpose and function of Druk Holding and Investments Ltd. as the holding and Investment of the Royal Government of Bhutan as envisaged in the Royal Charter. (Why was DHI created, with what objectives and intentions)
2. Create an informed society on the roles and responsibilities of DHI as a monitoring parent company for its portfolio companies.
3. Clarity on the functions, vision and mission of the portfolio companies.
4. Contribution of DHI and portfolio companies to the general public through employment and increased living standard resulting in economic happiness.
The detailed scope of work is defined in ToR can be downloaded from the line below or can be collected from the Procurement Unit, DHI, Upper Motithang, Thimphu with effect from 18th January 2016.
EoI Submission and Shortlisting of the firms:
1. The main objective of the EoI is to collect, evaluate and shortlist the central idea and creativity that best meet the objectives of the project.
2. The EoI should include Cover Letter, License/Registration Certificates, past experiences, proposed idea and format, company profile, brochures, proposed key personnel's and other relevant documents to prove the firms capability.
3. In addition to above technical aspects, firms will be called for presentation if deemed necessary.
4. Short listing shall be done on the basis of the information obtained through the EoI.
5. DHI will shortlist firms with promising ideas and capabilities to carry out the work. They will be further issued with Request for Proposals (RFP).
6. The firms will be selected based on the Quality and Cost Based Selection (QCBS) as set out in the DHI Procurement Manual.
7. The EoI should be submitted to, The Chief Executive Officer, Druk Holding and Investments Ltd., Upper Motithang, Thimphu, PO Box 1127, Tele # +975-2-336258, Fax# +975-2-336259 latest by 28th January 2016 before 12:00 noon and will be opened on the same date at 1500 hrs.
8. The proposal should be marked as "Proposal to Produce Dzongkha TV Awareness Program on DHI and Companies".
9. For further information, please contact at +975-2-332347 or Fax No. +975-2-336259.